Moving with children is probably the most difficult move for a family. It starts months before the actual relocation and continues past unpacking. We’ve handpicked a collection of advice dedicated to families planning a move.
- How to prepare the children
- How to pack with the children
- How to make the long distance drive easy
- How to introduce them to their new home, school, neighborhood, and find afternoon activities for them
- How to move with pets
- How to move overseas
- How not to forget behind the beloved teddy – the most important item in the house